ONE OF A KIND AND A DUAL INCOME
Investors and owner-occupiers alike will love the versatility of this home. Boasting a three-bedroom residence and a private self-contained one-bedroom Granny Flat allowing for a dual income through the rental market. The current total rental income per annum is $42,120.
The main residence offers three-bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, a light-filled living room with air-conditioning and a dining space with quality timber flooring throughout, a modern bathroom, a large laundry with a second bathroom. A true entertainers ceasar stone kitchen with gas cooking leads to a covered outdoor alfresco dining area overlooking a beautifully manicured garden perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The Granny Flat has been recently renovated and offers one generous sized bedroom and a separate light filled living area with air conditioning, timber flooring, a modern bathroom, an as new Caesar stone kitchen with laundry. The private entrance with its own driveway and carport and a low maintenance private garden makes it feel like a real home.
Created to make the most of the large block and central location this versatile property is located in Orange Grove Estate across the road from the picturesque Reservoir Park and close to schools, the Westfield Liverpool and Grove Homemaker Centre.
• 3 bedrooms 2 with built-in robes,
• 2 bathrooms
• Caesar-stone kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Fully-fenced yard
• Close to schools, shops and public transport
• Currently rented for $520 per week
• Alarm & remote security window shutters
• Self- contained and separately metered
• 1 bedroom
• Air conditioning
• Modern bathroom
• As new Ceasar stone kitchen
• Private driveway and carport
• Enclosed low maintenance garden
• Fully fenced
• Currently rented for $290 per week
* Water $168 p/q
* Council $394.01 p/q
* 562.8 sqm
Share this property now below