Found the right rental property? We’d love to make it your new home!
In order to be considered, follow these easy steps – and be sure to take time to complete your application.
Step 1: Complete our online application form:
All applications for rentals at Prudential Real Estate are now completed online for your convenience.
Please make sure you click the link of the Prudential Real Estate office who the rental is listed with below, and apply with their form.
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential RE CAMPBELLTOWN
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential RE LIVERPOOL
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential RE MACQUARIE FIELDS
Step 2. Attach all required documents
In applying for a rental property, you will be required to attach a few documents with your application. These may include:
- Signed tenancy database disclosure form
- A copy of your driver licence OR passport OR Proof of Age card
- Proof of income: Payslips, invoices, tax returns, etc
- Proof of rental history: ledger printout from your current rental agent, rent receipts in some cases, etc
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (water or gas, no greater than six months old) or council rates notice
- Copies of past routine/periodic inspections at your last/current rental property
- Copy of latest bank statement
- Medicare card OR equivalent
Once you submit your application form, our staff will immediately begin processing it. Be sure to apply as soon as possible – if you have supplied all of your details and supporting documents, we can speak with the owner of the property about your application on the same day.