Grand home with commanding street presence
Unique home with a commanding presence nestled on a quiet street; built with a family oriented design, with open plan formal and informal living areas, this home’s generous size, bright and airy interiors, framed by timber fixtures, stone finishes, decorative plastering, and much more; this home will ensure to cater to your family with an essence of grand living.
Walking up to the home, you are welcomed by a grand tiled stairway leading you to the front balcony overlooking the district. As you enter the double entry doors, the living room showcases a warm tone colour scheme featured throughout the home.
The U shaped kitchen sits off the casual meals area, featuring plentiful cupboard space, stone benchtops, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
The master suite features an ensuite with a walk-in wardrobe. Three bedrooms sit off the rear hallway serviced by the large family bathroom. A powder room is offered for added convenience.
Designed for relaxed family living, the ground level offers a separate dwelling accessed via the alfresco area, comprising a spacious open plan living room with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master room, and a combined laundry/bathroom with separate toilet.
The home also provides ducted air conditioning, alarm system, an internal laundry, automated gate, a double lockup garage with automatic doors, and much more!
- Hoxton Park Public School: 0.9km
- Hoxton Park High School: 2.0km
- Carnes Hill Marketplace: 1.6km
- Bus Stop (Nineteenth Avenue): 0.1km
- Edmondson Park Train Station: 5.3km
- M5 & M7 Access ramp: 4.9km
- Land size: 674m2
- Water rates per year: $1145.24
- Council rates per year: $1608.00
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
All information provided are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Prudential Real Estate believes all information to be correct but no guarantee, warranty or representation as to the accuracy and completeness. Independent investigation of the property to determine suitability of the site is advised.
- 8 bed
- 4 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport