BIG; BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL
Nestled in a quiet street in the popular suburb of Raby, just a short stroll to local schools, shops and public transport facilities, is this fantastic family home. With magnificent views of the rolling hills, this home has plenty of space for the growing family. Features include:
– 4 good-sized bedrooms, with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to the main and built-in wardrobes to the other rooms.
– Ample living space with a light-filled formal lounge room flowing through to a formal dining area, as well as a family/ informal dining room off the kitchen.
– Large rumpus room to the rear, with slate flooring and beautifully finished raised cedarwood ceilings
– A modern kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space to prepare family meals.
– A well-appointed bathroom, with the added convenience of a separate toilet.
– A double lock-up garage with internal access
– A huge pergola area outside, perfect for entertaining family and friends, overlooking a sparkling in-ground pool which is great for those warmer months.
– An internal laundry and the added convenience of a third toilet downstairs.
– Extras include ducted vacuum, the comfort of split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Located within close proximity to local schools, shops, public transport and the M5 Motorway.
For more details, visit www.8whitworthplace.com
This property represents a rare and exciting opportunity to secure a large home in a premium location. Call the Nick Gauci Sales Team today on 4624 4400 for more details or to book an inspection time.
– Water Rates: $706.20 per annum (approx.)
– Council Rates: $1600.00 per annum (approx.)
– Land Size: 581 square metres
Prudential Real Estate Narellan believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Share this property now below