You will be pleasantly surprised at just how big this FOUR bedroom home is. And the location is awesome with schools, shops and station all close by. What a perfect starter for any growing family.
• Four good bedrooms with built in to one.
• Open lounge area with split system air and ceiling fans
• Meals are flowing from the kitchen which has electric appliances and overlooks the backyard
• Covered entertaining area at the rear, and a big backyard
• Bull nose verandah covering the quiet decking area at the front.
• Walk to shops, station, transport and schools
• Water rates per year: $780.00
• Council rates per year: $1390.00
• Land Size: 556 sq mtrs
• Current Rental income per week: $370.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
For your own private inspection, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.