Whether you’re looking for an easy-acre investment, your first home or somewhere for the family to spread out, this immaculate property has something for everyone. It’s beautifully presented and has been lovingly maintained so you can move right in and enjoy your new home.
There’s a huge backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play and the family pet to run free. Inside, there are three bedrooms, one bathroom and a light-filled lounge room with timber floors and air-conditioning. A U-shaped kitchen can easily cater for a family, while a rear covered patio is the perfect place to enjoy alfresco dining throughout summer. You can leave the car at home with schools, parks and shops all within walking distance of this wonderful family home.
– Three bedrooms, one bathroom
– Separate lounge and dining space
– Single garage, plus lock up carport
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
– Solar Pannels
– Walk to schools, shops and parks
– Council Rates $375 per quarter
– Water rates – $178 per quarter