House and Granny Flat
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers a peaceful suburban setting, creating a serene oasis, offering the perfect blend of comfort, and convenience. Step inside and be greeted by the seamless combination of tiled and floorboards throughout, providing modern and low maintenance living.
The kitchen boasts an abundance of storage space, with the convenience of gas cooking and the natural light flooding through the skylight, illuminating the sleek stainless steel appliances.
With 3 bedrooms, including 2 rooms featuring built-in wardrobes, this home offers ample space for the entire family. The contemporary bathroom, complete with a secondary toilet, adds a touch of convenience to your daily routine.
In addition to these fantastic features, this property includes a single garage with internal access, providing shelter for your vehicle and convenient access to your home. The internal laundry ensures that your laundry chores are a breeze, making daily living even more convenient.
But wait, there’s more! This property also features a modern granny flat, featuring 2 bedrooms, each with its own built-in wardrobe. The sleek and bright kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances opens up to a generous-sized alfresco area, perfect for outdoor entertaining or relaxation.
- Three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobe in two
- Living room
- Dining room
- Horseshoe kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Bathroom with secondary toilet for added convenience
- Single lock up garage
- Internal Laundry
- Two bedrooms, with built-in wardrobe
- Living room
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom/laundry with secondary toilet for added convenience
- Spacious alfresco
- Public School: 1.4km
- High School: 0.3km
- Ingleburn Town Centre: 1.7km
- Ingleburn RSL Club: 0.8km
- Bus Stop (Oxford rd): 0.5km
- Ingleburn Train Station: 1.8km
- M5Access ramp: 4.9km
- Land size: 561
- Dwelling size:
- Water rates fixed charges per year: $633.80
- Council rates per year: $2308.80
- Rental income per week primary dwelling (currently tenanted): $430.00
- Rental income per week granny flat(currently tenanted): $380.00
Inspect this property
If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
All information provided are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Prudential Real Estate believes all information to be correct but no guarantee, warranty or representation as to the accuracy and completeness. Independent investigation of the property to determine suitability of the site is advised.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces