Sky High Living: Stylish, Convenient, and Perfectly Priced!
Discover your next home at 23/8 Goulburn St, Warwick Farm. This top-floor unit is your perfect ticket to affordable yet luxurious living. With an open plan lounge and dining area that opens onto your own private balcony, you’ll experience plenty of fresh air and natural light. Enjoy the convenience of having your own internal laundry, saving you time and hassle.
• Top-floor unit offering stunning views.
• Open plan lounge and dining area, perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
• Private balcony, your ideal spot for a morning coffee or evening wind down.
• Convenient internal laundry, no shared laundry or trips to the laundromat.
• Only 850m to Warwick Farm School, 750m to Liverpool Hospital, and 750m to Westfield Liverpool
• And just 650m to Warwick Farm train station, offering easy access to the rest of the city.
Move into a home that gives you the comfort, convenience, and affordability you deserve. Start your new life at 23/8 Goulburn St, Warwick Farm. Your future is waiting!
• Water rates per year: $720.00
• Council rates per year: $1270.00
• Strata Fees per quarter : $560.00
• Potential Rental per week: $310.00 to $330.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
• If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
• You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
• If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 66 m²