AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!!
Not all units are the same so if you are looking for style and affordability in a perfect location, you need to view this stunning 1st floor, 2 bedroom unit is located just a short stroll to shops, schools and station. With everything so close, you will be amazed how it could be so quiet.
• Two well-planned bedrooms featuring double mirrored wardrobes to both and ensuite to main.
• Bright open plan lounge and dining area with split-system air conditioning.
• Step out to relax on the balcony with plenty of privacy.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, range hood and overhead cupboards and a large island bar.
• Single car space in secure underground garage, plus a storage cage.
- Water rates per year: $780.00
- Council rates per year: $1390.00
- Strata levies per quarter: $870.00
- Current Rental income per week: $400.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- In order to comply with current social distancing requirements we are not conducting open homes for this property. However, we would be very happy to arrange a private inspection for you at a time that best suits you.
- To book a time for your private inspection, simply contact the agent on their mobile number.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Share this property now below