Two Properties Sold Together with R3 Zoned Lot!
A great investment opportunity in a highly sought-after location!
Calling all Builders, Investors and Developers. Two properties sold together offering a generously sized R3 zoned lot, boasting a total land area of 1301m2 providing a canvas to create your ideal development.
Situated in the desirable area of Ingleburn, you’ll enjoy the convenience of living close to a variety of amenities. Within walking distance, you’ll find an array of cafes, restaurants, schools, and public transport options. Everything you need is just a stone’s throw away!
The neighbourhood surrounding this property is witnessing significant growth and development. By investing in this prime location, you can take advantage of the upward trend and secure a lucrative return on your investment in the years to come.
Both properties currently rented with tenants happy to stay while you are land banking.
Potential building development for Duplex, Boarding Houses (S.T.C.A.) or Townhouses (S.T.C.A) or even Centre-based child care centres (S.T.C.A.), there are so many options.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to acquire two properties with a combined R3 zoned lot in a highly desirable location.
- Land size: 1301 m2
- Zoning: R3
- Water rates per year: $1466.80
- Council rates per year: $2138.80
- Rental income per week: $965.00
- Ingleburn Public School: 0.8km
- Ingleburn High School: 0.05km
- Holy family church and primary school: 0.05km
- Two children playground 0.05km
- Ingleburn library: 0.5km
- Ingleburn RSL Club: 1.6km
- Bus Stop (Oxford Road): 0.1km
- Ingleburn Train Station: 1.1km
- Picnic area along Georges River: 2.0km
- Ingleburn Town Centre, Medical centres, Centrelink, Post-office, Banks, Woolworths, Coles: 1.0km
- M5 Access ramp: 3.8km
- Short drive to Temple and the Mosque
Inspect this property
If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Share this property now below